1. All New and Transferee students MUST take the College Entrance Test.
  2. Form 138 (SHS Report Card) - Original and 2 photocopies
  3. Original Birth Certificate (PSA)
  4. Certificate of Good Moral Character
  5. 3 copies of recent 2x2 ID photo
  6. For transferees: Transcript of Records (TOR), Informative Copy
  7. Permit to study for government employee.